Last updated: January 30, 2019
Tandem Jewelry, LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company doing business as “Tandem Jewelry” (“Company”, “Tandem” or “We”), respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you in connection with your use of our services (the “Services”), including those offered on our website www.tandemjewelry.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website, both automatically and information that you provide to us.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Tandem.
It does not apply to information collected by:
any third party.
Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us or use the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect from Users on or through our Website or your use of the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of use our Website and/or the Services, subscribing to our mailing list, or posting content, reviews, and other material to our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We will not disclose any information about our Visitors, Users, or Subscribers to third parties, excepting certain business intelligence consultants and service providers. Any general tracking information that we collect our Visitors will be anonymized.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tandem, our customers or others.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Tandem Jewelry, LLC (860) 305-7111